ChIP-Seq analysisChIP-Seq combines chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) with sequencing to identify the binding sites of DNA-associated proteins (e.g. transcription factors) and histone modifications genome-wide.
The following files can be provided with ChIP-Seq projects:
- Primary QC report (general QC metrics on sequencing quality for each sequenced sample)
- FASTQ (raw sequence data) and BAM (alignment) files for each sample
- Peak calling output files (list of ChIP-enriched regions identified)
Bespoke downstream ChIP-Seq analyses*:
- Secondary QC report (a set of QC metrics to assess the enrichment of the IP and the reproducibility of the experiment)
- Peaks annotated with nearest gene information
- Analysis of peak distribution with respect to genomic features
- Differential binding analysis
- Gene ontology and functional pathway enrichment analysis
- Known and de novo motif search
- Customised ChIP-Seq downstream analyses
* Please note that bespoke analyses might be subject to availability and resources, please contact us for more information.