Health and Safety in the Microscope Room
The following Microscopy Core Health and Safety guides are available for download:
- A general guide to Safety in the Microscope Room 00/070
- The Risk Assesment for those working in Microscope Room 00/070
- The Live Cell Glove Policy for those working in Room 00/070
- The COSHH Assesment for the use of mercury arc lamps with the Core fluorescence microscopes.
All microscope users are expected to be familiar with these Health and Safety Risk Assesments.
You must be logged into the Centre's intra-net for the above download links to work.
- In addition check out Oxford University's Occupational Health web pages, in particular those that give advice on PC laboratory ergomics.