- Registration: Applicants must be a Principal Investigator, Head of Research Group, or a lead/managing scientist of equivalent status. All applicants must complete the registration information before they can download the Data.
- Internal Use: The Data, and the Data download credentials supplied by the WTCHG, must not be shared outside an applicant\’s research group.
- Publication Embargo: Applicants and members of their research group may not publish in any scientific journal or pre-print archive any results from their analysis of the Data until the WTCHG and Genomics plc have published their own paper covering the generation and analysis of the Data (Flagship Paper). The Flagship Paper is expected to be submitted in the second quarter of 2017.
- Pre-Embargo Acknowledgement: Prior to the lifting of the above embargo, applicants and members of their research group may freely present and discuss their own work using the Data, provided that they include the following acknowledgement on any talks, posters, or other written presentations:
The NA12878 sequence data used in this research was generated by the University of Oxford’s Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics and Genomics plc using Oxford Nanopore Technologies’ MinION technology.
- Post-Embargo Acknowledgement: Following the lifting of the above embargo, applicants and members of their research group must cite the Flagship Paper when publishing their analysis of the Data in any scientific journal or pre-print archive, or when including the same in any written presentations.
There are no further limitations on use of the Data.
Applicants should direct any questions regarding use of the Data to Dr Rory Bowden at the WTCHG (email@example.com).