Microarray technologies remain a popular alternative to sequencing in many situations and gene expression (including exon arrays), methylation and SNP genotyping arrays are offered by the Oxford Genomics Centre.
The following files can be provided with microarray projects:
- Primary QC report (a set of QC metrics to assess the quality of biological and technical aspects of each sample)
- Raw data files (e.g. CEL files)
- Probe signal intensity files
Bespoke downstream microarray analysis*:
- Secondary QC report (a set of QC metrics to assess the quality of data and exploratory clustering plots)
- Differential gene expression
- Functional enrichment and pathway analysis
- Analysis of custom arrays
* Please note that bespoke analyses might be subject to availability and resources, please contact us for more information.