· Wheeler E, Leong A, Liu CT, et al. Impact of common genetic determinants of Hemoglobin A1c on type 2 diabetes risk and diagnosis in ancestrally diverse populations: A transethnic genome-wide meta-analysis. PLoS medicine 2017;14:e1002383.
· Webb TR, Erdmann J, Stirrups KE, et al. Systematic Evaluation of Pleiotropy Identifies 6 Further Loci Associated With Coronary Artery Disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017;69:823-36.
· Wain LV, Vaez A, Jansen R, et al. Novel Blood Pressure Locus and Gene Discovery Using Genome-Wide Association Study and Expression Data Sets From Blood and the Kidney. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex : 1979) 2017.
· Strawbridge RJ, Silveira A, Hoed MD, et al. Identification of a novel proinsulin-associated SNP and demonstration that proinsulin is unlikely to be a causal factor in subclinical vascular remodelling using Mendelian randomisation. Atherosclerosis 2017;266:196-204.
· Nelson CP*, Goel A*, Butterworth AS*, et al. Association analyses based on false discovery rate implicate new loci for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics 2017;49:1385-91.
· Li M, Li Y, Weeks O, et al. SOS2 and ACP1 Loci Identified through Large-Scale Exome Chip Analysis Regulate Kidney Development and Function. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2017;28:981-94.
· Winkler TW, Justice AE, Graff M, et al. Correction: The Influence of Age and Sex on Genetic Associations with Adult Body Size and Shape: A Large-Scale Genome-Wide Interaction Study. PLoS genetics 2016;12:e1006166.
· Stitziel NO, Stirrups KE, Masca NG, et al. Coding Variation in ANGPTL4, LPL, and SVEP1 and the Risk of Coronary Disease. The New England journal of medicine 2016;374:1134-44.
· Ried JS, Jeff MJ, Chu AY, et al. A principal component meta-analysis on multiple anthropometric traits identifies novel loci for body shape. Nature communications 2016;7:13357.
· Pattaro C, Teumer A, Gorski M, et al. Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function. Nature communications 2016;7:10023.
· Nuesch E, Dale C, Palmer TM, et al. Adult height, coronary heart disease and stroke: a multi-locus Mendelian randomization meta-analysis. International journal of epidemiology 2016;45:1927-37.
· Loley C, Alver M, Assimes TL, et al. No Association of Coronary Artery Disease with X-Chromosomal Variants in Comprehensive International Meta-Analysis. Scientific reports 2016;6:35278.
· Lek M, Karczewski KJ, Minikel EV, et al. Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humans. Nature 2016;536:285-91.
· Ehret GB, Ferreira T, Chasman DI, et al. The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature genetics 2016;48:1171-84.
· de Vries PS, Chasman DI, Sabater-Lleal M, et al. A meta-analysis of 120 246 individuals identifies 18 new loci for fibrinogen concentration. Human molecular genetics 2016;25:358-70.
· Winkler TW, Justice AE, Graff M, et al. The Influence of Age and Sex on Genetic Associations with Adult Body Size and Shape: A Large-Scale Genome-Wide Interaction Study. PLoS genetics 2015;11:e1005378.
· Wessel J, Chu AY, Willems SM, et al. Low-frequency and rare exome chip variants associate with fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes susceptibility. Nature communications 2015;6:5897.
· Shungin D, Winkler TW, Croteau-Chonka DC, et al. New genetic loci link adipose and insulin biology to body fat distribution. Nature 2015;518:187-96.
· Pers TH, Karjalainen JM, Chan Y, et al. Biological interpretation of genome-wide association studies using predicted gene functions. Nature communications 2015;6:5890.
· Nikpay M*, Goel A*, Won HH*, et al. A comprehensive 1,000 Genomes-based genome-wide association meta-analysis of coronary artery disease. Nature genetics 2015;47:1121-30.
· Nelson CP, Hamby SE, Saleheen D, et al. Genetically determined height and coronary artery disease. The New England journal of medicine 2015;372:1608-18.
· Locke AE, Kahali B, Berndt SI, et al. Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology. Nature 2015;518:197-206.
· Huffman JE, de Vries PS, Morrison AC, et al. Rare and low-frequency variants and their association with plasma levels of fibrinogen, FVII, FVIII, and vWF. Blood 2015;126:e19-29.
· Huffman JE, Albrecht E, Teumer A, et al. Modulation of genetic associations with serum urate levels by body-mass-index in humans. PloS one 2015;10:e0119752.
· Gigante B, Strawbridge RJ, Velasquez IM, et al. Analysis of the role of interleukin 6 receptor haplotypes in the regulation of circulating levels of inflammatory biomarkers and risk of coronary heart disease. PloS one 2015;10:e0119980.
· Franberg M, Gertow K, Hamsten A, Lagergren J, Sennblad B. Discovering Genetic Interactions in Large-Scale Association Studies by Stage-wise Likelihood Ratio Tests. PLoS genetics 2015;11:e1005502.
· Do R, Stitziel NO, Won HH, et al. Exome sequencing identifies rare LDLR and APOA5 alleles conferring risk for myocardial infarction. Nature 2015;518:102-6.
· Cardiometabolic effects of genetic upregulation of the interleukin 1 receptor antagonist: a Mendelian randomisation analysis. The lancet Diabetes & endocrinology 2015;3:243-53.
· Wood AR, Esko T, Yang J, et al. Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature genetics 2014;46:1173-86.
· Winkler TW, Day FR, Croteau-Chonka DC, et al. Quality control and conduct of genome-wide association meta-analyses. Nature protocols 2014;9:1192-212.
· Tragante V, Barnes MR, Ganesh SK, et al. Gene-centric meta-analysis in 87,736 individuals of European ancestry identifies multiple blood-pressure-related loci. American journal of human genetics 2014;94:349-60.
· Stitziel NO, Won HH, Morrison AC, et al. Inactivating mutations in NPC1L1 and protection from coronary heart disease. The New England journal of medicine 2014;371:2072-82.
· Soderstrom LA, Gertow K, Folkersen L, et al. Human genetic evidence for involvement of CD137 in atherosclerosis. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass) 2014;20:456-65.
· Simino J, Shi G, Bis JC, et al. Gene-age interactions in blood pressure regulation: a large-scale investigation with the CHARGE, Global BPgen, and ICBP Consortia. American journal of human genetics 2014;95:24-38.
· Peloso GM, Auer PL, Bis JC, et al. Association of low-frequency and rare coding-sequence variants with blood lipids and coronary heart disease in 56,000 whites and blacks. American journal of human genetics 2014;94:223-32.
· Liu DJ, Peloso GM, Zhan X, et al. Meta-analysis of gene-level tests for rare variant association. Nature genetics 2014;46:200-4.
· Lim ET, Wurtz P, Havulinna AS, et al. Distribution and medical impact of loss-of-function variants in the Finnish founder population. PLoS genetics 2014;10:e1004494.
· Kyriakou T, Seedorf U, Goel A, et al. A common LPA null allele associates with lower lipoprotein(a) levels and coronary artery disease risk. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2014;34:2095-9.
· Hoggart CJ, Venturini G, Mangino M, et al. Novel approach identifies SNPs in SLC2A10 and KCNK9 with evidence for parent-of-origin effect on body mass index. PLoS genetics 2014;10:e1004508.
· Ganesh SK, Chasman DI, Larson MG, et al. Effects of long-term averaging of quantitative blood pressure traits on the detection of genetic associations. American journal of human genetics 2014;95:49-65.
· Crosby J, Peloso GM, Auer PL, et al. Loss-of-function mutations in APOC3, triglycerides, and coronary disease. The New England journal of medicine 2014;371:22-31.
· Baumert J, Huang J, McKnight B, et al. No evidence for genome-wide interactions on plasma fibrinogen by smoking, alcohol consumption and body mass index: results from meta-analyses of 80,607 subjects. PloS one 2014;9:e111156.
· Vimaleswaran KS, Berry DJ, Lu C, et al. Causal relationship between obesity and vitamin D status: bi-directional Mendelian randomization analysis of multiple cohorts. PLoS medicine 2013;10:e1001383.
· van Meurs JB, Pare G, Schwartz SM, et al. Common genetic loci influencing plasma homocysteine concentrations and their effect on risk of coronary artery disease. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2013;98:668-76.
· Stitziel NO, Fouchier SW, Sjouke B, et al. Exome sequencing and directed clinical phenotyping diagnose cholesterol ester storage disease presenting as autosomal recessive hypercholesterolemia. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2013;33:2909-14.
· Sim X, Jensen RA, Ikram MK, et al. Genetic loci for retinal arteriolar microcirculation. PloS one 2013;8:e65804.
· Sabater-Lleal M, Huang J, Chasman D, et al. Multiethnic meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in >100 000 subjects identifies 23 fibrinogen-associated Loci but no strong evidence of a causal association between circulating fibrinogen and cardiovascular disease. Circulation 2013;128:1310-24.
· Kottgen A, Albrecht E, Teumer A, et al. Genome-wide association analyses identify 18 new loci associated with serum urate concentrations. Nature genetics 2013;45:145-54.
· Hu YJ, Berndt SI, Gustafsson S, et al. Meta-analysis of gene-level associations for rare variants based on single-variant statistics. American journal of human genetics 2013;93:236-48.
· Holmes MV, Simon T, Exeter HJ, et al. Secretory phospholipase A(2)-IIA and cardiovascular disease: a mendelian randomization study. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2013;62:1966-76.
· Evans DM, Brion MJ, Paternoster L, et al. Mining the human phenome using allelic scores that index biological intermediates. PLoS genetics 2013;9:e1003919.
· Deloukas P, Kanoni S, Willenborg C, et al. Large-scale association analysis identifies new risk loci for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics 2013;45:25-33.
· Chan K, Patel RS, Newcombe P, et al. Association between the chromosome 9p21 locus and angiographic coronary artery disease burden: a collaborative meta-analysis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2013;61:957-70.
· Berndt SI, Gustafsson S, Magi R, et al. Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies 11 new loci for anthropometric traits and provides insights into genetic architecture. Nature genetics 2013;45:501-12.
· Yang J, Loos RJ, Powell JE, et al. FTO genotype is associated with phenotypic variability of body mass index. Nature 2012;490:267-72.
· Scott RA, Lagou V, Welch RP, et al. Large-scale association analyses identify new loci influencing glycemic traits and provide insight into the underlying biological pathways. Nature genetics 2012;44:991-1005.
· Saxena R, Elbers CC, Guo Y, et al. Large-scale gene-centric meta-analysis across 39 studies identifies type 2 diabetes loci. American journal of human genetics 2012;90:410-25.
· Palmer ND, McDonough CW, Hicks PJ, et al. A genome-wide association search for type 2 diabetes genes in African Americans. PloS one 2012;7:e29202.
· Okada Y, Sim X, Go MJ, et al. Meta-analysis identifies multiple loci associated with kidney function-related traits in east Asian populations. Nature genetics 2012;44:904-9.
· Manning AK, Hivert MF, Scott RA, et al. A genome-wide approach accounting for body mass index identifies genetic variants influencing fasting glycemic traits and insulin resistance. Nature genetics 2012;44:659-69.
· Huang J, Sabater-Lleal M, Asselbergs FW, et al. Genome-wide association study for circulating levels of PAI-1 provides novel insights into its regulation. Blood 2012;120:4873-81.
· Fox CS, Liu Y, White CC, et al. Genome-wide association for abdominal subcutaneous and visceral adipose reveals a novel locus for visceral fat in women. PLoS genetics 2012;8:e1002695.
· Dastani Z, Hivert MF, Timpson N, et al. Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics 2012;8:e1002607.
· Zhu H, Shyh-Chang N, Segre AV, et al. The Lin28/let-7 axis regulates glucose metabolism. Cell 2011;147:81-94.
· Wain LV, Verwoert GC, O'Reilly PF, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies six new loci influencing pulse pressure and mean arterial pressure. Nature genetics 2011;43:1005-11.
· Strawbridge RJ, Dupuis J, Prokopenko I, et al. Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 2011;60:2624-34.
· Speliotes EK, Yerges-Armstrong LM, Wu J, et al. Genome-wide association analysis identifies variants associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease that have distinct effects on metabolic traits. PLoS genetics 2011;7:e1001324.
· Johnson T, Gaunt TR, Newhouse SJ, et al. Blood pressure loci identified with a gene-centric array. American journal of human genetics 2011;89:688-700.
· Ehret GB, Munroe PB, Rice KM, et al. Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature 2011;478:103-9.
· Chambers JC, Zhang W, Sehmi J, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies loci influencing concentrations of liver enzymes in plasma. Nature genetics 2011;43:1131-8.
· A genome-wide association study in Europeans and South Asians identifies five new loci for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics 2011;43:339-44.
· Large-scale gene-centric analysis identifies novel variants for coronary artery disease. PLoS genetics 2011;7:e1002260.
· Tabara Y, Kohara K, Kita Y, et al. Common variants in the ATP2B1 gene are associated with susceptibility to hypertension: the Japanese Millennium Genome Project. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex : 1979) 2010;56:973-80.
· Speliotes EK, Willer CJ, Berndt SI, et al. Association analyses of 249,796 individuals reveal 18 new loci associated with body mass index. Nature genetics 2010;42:937-48.
· Soranzo N, Sanna S, Wheeler E, et al. Common variants at 10 genomic loci influence hemoglobin A(1)(C) levels via glycemic and nonglycemic pathways. Diabetes 2010;59:3229-39.
· Ikram MK, Sim X, Jensen RA, et al. Four novel Loci (19q13, 6q24, 12q24, and 5q14) influence the microcirculation in vivo. PLoS genetics 2010;6:e1001184.
· Goel A, Goel A, Dalela D, Sankhwar SN. Gritty sensation on catheter: a new clinical sign for self-diagnosis of stone formation in the continent urinary pouch. Indian J Urol 2010;26:118-9.
· Dupuis J, Langenberg C, Prokopenko I, et al. New genetic loci implicated in fasting glucose homeostasis and their impact on type 2 diabetes risk. Nature genetics 2010;42:105-16.
· Newton-Cheh C, Johnson T, Gateva V, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies eight loci associated with blood pressure. Nature genetics 2009;41:666-76.
· Goel A, Goel A, Dalela D, Sankhwar SN. Meatoplasty using double buccal mucosal graft technique. Int Urol Nephrol 2009;41:885-7.
· Folkersen L, Kyriakou T, Goel A, et al. Relationship between CAD risk genotype in the chromosome 9p21 locus and gene expression. Identification of eight new ANRIL splice variants. PloS one 2009;4:e7677.
· Clarke R, Peden JF, Hopewell JC, et al. Genetic variants associated with Lp(a) lipoprotein level and coronary disease. The New England journal of medicine 2009;361:2518-28.
· Broadbent HM, Peden JF, Lorkowski S, et al. Susceptibility to coronary artery disease and diabetes is encoded by distinct, tightly linked SNPs in the ANRIL locus on chromosome 9p. Human molecular genetics 2008;17:806-14.
· Bernichtein S, Petretto E, Jamieson S, et al. Adrenal gland tumorigenesis after gonadectomy in mice is a complex genetic trait driven by epistatic loci. Endocrinology 2008;149:651-61.
· Mueller M, Goel A, Thimma M, Dickens NJ, Aitman TJ, Mangion J. eQTL Explorer: integrated mining of combined genetic linkage and expression experiments. Bioinformatics 2006;22:509-11.